G+G Partners to Launch Manna Recipe App, Wefunder Campaign Begins.
The ultimate recipe app and cooking platform where utility meets community.
NEW YORK, New York — Inspired by the painstaking process of finding, understanding and using a recipe from the internet, Guy Greenstein thought there must be a better way to do this.
Guy’s mom is a Vegan, Kosher chef. He saw her working in her home kitchen with notebooks and post-it notes filled with recipes that had been modified. He figured there must be a better way. So, Guy called his best friend Josh, who called his sister, Rachel, who called David. Eventually, they all shook hands over a bowl of ramen and Manna was born. The family and friends team came together, like Sunday dinners at home.
• Food apps are divided between content and utility. We bridge that gap and empower the user.
• Manna is driven by young ambitious founders, with the leadership of a CEO with 40 years experience.
• Manna is built using top of the line tools. Most competitors solutions are built on legacy technology.
• Manna has a diversity of revenue streams. Unlike many tech companies, profitability comes first.
• Our brand is built by Graj and Gustavsen, which has 30 years of experience working with top brands.